Businesses these days can no longer manage their processes manually and need some automated system to control them. Looking at their pressing needs, technology innovators have been surfacing much new solutions and IT tools that will help them to automate workflows, data-entries, and aligning different activities in the value-chains for optimum output. In the recent years, rigorous research on business improvement technologies has resolved in some revolutionary business software advances and ERP software solution is one of them.
An overwhelming number of companies nowdays are willing to invest in ERP. Either available as an independent software application or incorporated modules in one-generic suite, it is a remarkable investment that saves costs and helps businesses in day-to-day optimization. Without a further ado, read on below to know some of the most popular and impactful ERP software.
Odoo is the most comprehensive application known because it incorporates different components including sales, inventory, accounting, HRM, project management, POS etc. into one compact software. Further, Odoo is also one of the rare financial management tools with online accounting, the e-signaling facility for agreements. Things that are unique in Odoo:
- Advanced ERP features
- Covers almost all business operations
- Immense flexibility
2. NetSuite ERP
NetSuite ERP is a multifaceted ERP system that helps businesses to indulge in optimum resourcing practices. The best thing about NetSuite? It considers and streamline all mission-critical processes, and gives out enough opportunities to users to adjust the software with time to time requirements. Why should you opt for NetSuite ERP?
- Acts as financial management leader by supporting all accounting needs
- Provide supply chain visibility through and out
- End to end management of sales, billing, and fulfillment
- Accurate forecasting tools
- Efficient human capital resources management
SAP Business One (SAP B1)
An SAP's flagship product, SAP B1 comes with strong automation of processes for both small-sized businesses and large-scale corporations. However, what helps it to make this list is the wide-ranging modules. A total of 17 functional modules are integrated together to help enterprises flawlessly all operations. After all, few benefits of SAP Business One worth mentioning:
- Takes care of lead generation processes and management
- Automates management of materials order and procurement
- Offers flexibility in deployment
SYSPRO is modularised to suit with all modern-day business needs in diverse industries, from food / beverages to banking and finance. Beside production planning and distribution, SYSPRO consolidates functions like financial management, stock optimization, and standards compliance. Best aspects of SYSPRO:
- A compact business management toolkit
- Helps in efficient product scheduling and resources allocations
- Faultless work management
- User-friendly and comes with training modules
5. Sage ERP
Sage 100 ERP or popular Sage ERP is primarily an inclusive finance management tool. It can be easily tweaked with features of finance, accounting and tax management catering to specific needs of businesses. Beside, Sage 100 has an up-to-date infrastructure with wide-ranging modules for financial management, CRM, sales, manufacturing, inventory, and so forth. Pros of using Sage 100:
- Allows intensive customization
- All-inclusive financial management solution
- Flexibility of implementation and usage
- Seamless connection to Cloud
You are in 2018! It is the right time to start investing in an ERP solution. So, empower your business with one of these effective ERP solutions and realize its matchless benefits in the long-run.